Spring Racing Season is here and with that comes the desire for fashionable yet practical shapewear options. Whether you are wanting something comfortable and more loose fitting or extra firm to go under tight clothing, we have an endless amount of shapewear options available. Below are some of the handy filters we have available to help you narrow down your options when shopping online at Zodee.
- Light: great for everyday wear or when you need soe extra layering for warmth
- Medium: also great for everyday wear or for those who don’t like too much compression
- Firm: great for creating a smooth silhouette and holding in problems areas
- Extra Firm: great at creating curves and shape whilst holding in any problem areas under tight clothing
- Mid Section: Look for waist cinchers or tanks with shaping panels in the front and back
- Bottom: look for some high waisted briefs or shorts with compression in across the back
- Thighs: look for some shaping shorts or leggings with slimming panels on the sides
- Whole Body: look for a an all-in-one bodysuit with legs, a standard brief or underbust shape
- Straight Shape: your bust, waist and hips are all allocated evenly. You don’t have any obvious curves with quite a slim, straight figure. You should be looking for shapewear options that create curves around your waist or light control garments that smooth any unwanted lines.
- Pear Shape: you are bottom heavy with fuller hips, thighs and bottom compared to your bust region. You have a smaller bust and waist so need coverage over your thighs, hips and bottom.
- Hourglass Shape: you are fuller in the bust, hips and thighs with a small waist, giving you an hourglass figure. You should be looking for shapewear to smooth your curves either through your top or bottom region and accentuating your small waist.
- Full Bust Shape: ou are bigger up top with broad shoulders or a large bust. You have significantly smaller hips and a smaller waist. You need to be looking for shaping or minimising bra’s or shapewear options that allow you to wear your own bra because you have a broad back or a larger bust.
- Diamond Shape: you are well proportioned all over and carry most of your weight around your midsection. You need to be looking for products that give control and smoothing through your midsection.
- Apple Shape: you are have a fuller midriff and carry some weight in your upper legs. You also have narrow shoulders and hips. You need to be looking for products that give you control over your midsection and upper thighs.
Zodee Team. x
With Summer just around the corner it’s time to start getting organised and making the most of the new, gorgeous swimwear on offer here at Zodee. With new styles landing every day, don’t miss out on our most popular swimwear pieces, these can be found here.We’ve put together our top tips for buying the perfect swimwear pieces for Summer [...]
Swimwear for Curves - that’s what the new Robyn Lawley Swimwear range for Summer 2016 is all about. Gorgeous one pieces and separates designed to flatter, hug and hold your curves and shape. Designed with luxe fabrics, comfort and style in mind, these fashion forward pieces are great for standing out in a crowd whilst still [...]
Welcome to a Fresh New Zodee!Come check out our new site, we are super excited over here at Zodee & can't wait to share all the exciting new features with you. We've created a whole new platform to enhance your shopping experience whilst making it easier to find the products you actually want & looking [...]