OUR 100 DAY HASSLE-FREE RETURNS POLICY
Zodee is pleased to offer a satisfaction guarantee for all items purchased from us, including sale items. Providing goods are returned to us in their original condition and packaging, unworn, unwashed and with labels intact, we offer a 100 day returns policy (from the original date of despatch).
To make sure you receive what you want more efficiently, we no longer offer traditional exchanges. The simple fact is you will get the right size and/or colour faster if you simply place another order rather than exchanging. If you like, you can buy multiple sizes and colours, check them out in the comfort of your own home and then return your unwanted sizes or colours. This saves time in getting the right size first time.
- There are some exclusions and items not accepted - please see below.
- You may choose a money refund or a store credit refund - it's up to you.
- Refunds will only be made by the original payment method, and in the case of credit cards only back to the original card. Please note depending on the payment method, refunds may take up to 14 days, though is typically much less.
- We do not refund any shipping costs paid on your order.
- We do not pay any costs involved for you to send goods back to us unless there has been a fault or shipping error on our part.
ITEMS NOT ACCEPTED
For any 'change of mind' or wrong size returns, we are unable to accept returns on:
- Products that have had tags removed, have been worn, smell of tobacco smoke or washed
- Hosiery products (except in their original unopened packaging), Trinny & Susannah, Hollywood, Carefix or Braza products
- Garments where the packaging has been damaged (hangers/bags excluded) such as boxes, such that it would render the product unsaleable.
- For hygiene reasons, please ensure that all briefs/thongs/swimwear bottoms etc are tried on over your own underwear.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN YOU REFUND MY DELIVERY COSTS OR THE COSTS OF RETURNING ITEMS?
No, delivery costs cannot be refunded under any circumstances. We will pay for shipping costs in the event an item is deemed faulty or has some other problem caused by us.
CAN I EXCHANGE MY ZODEE STORE CREDIT FOR CASH/REFUND?
No. Store credits can not be converted to cash or other money refund. If you paid using a store credit, we'll refund back to the store credit.
WHY HAVEN’T I BEEN REFUNDED YET?
This commonly happens with overseas orders and usually means we have not receive your return yet. Once we receive your return you will be sent an email confirming receipt of your return. You will be refunded within 7 days of us receiving your return parcel, though typically less. Store credits are processed much quicker.
HOW DO I USE MY STORE CREDIT?
At the point of checkout when you need to enter your payment information (either Credit Card, Paypal etc) you can select to use your store credit here and the money will be deducted from your Zodee account.
CAN I BE REFUNDED TO A DIFFERENT PAYMENT METHOD? I.E. PAID BY PAYPAL BUT WOULD LIKE TO BE REFUNDED TO A CREDIT CARD.
Unfortunately we are unable to do this. All refunds will be refunded to the original payment method details. Please see Important Notes above for more information.
CAN MY PAYPAL PAYMENT BE RETURNED TO MY BANK ACCOUNT/CREDIT CARD?
We can only refund to your PayPal account, we have no control over where it goes from there. If you need to move back to your bank account or credit card, then you need to do that from within your PayPal account
WARRANTIES & GUARANTEES:
Our Returns Policy does not override or limit consumer guarantees and consumers may be entitled to a repair, replacement or refund under certain circumstances. Under Australian Consumer Law, you are entitled to remedies if an item purchased has a fault or is significantly different from the description. We will issue a refund or replacement upon return and inspection of the goods where required. Depending on the length of time, we may involve the manufacturer in this process.