Terms & Conditions
Please take the time to read the terms and conditions applied to the sale of goods by Zodee (Trademark Owned & Operated by Floor Five Pty Ltd as of 10 July 2017) it's website zodee.com.au.
- By using this website, or by submitting an order or joining the Zodee Club you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- You will have read and understood the delivery policy.
- You will have read and understood the returns policy.
- When you submit an order to Zodee over the Internet you are offering to purchase from Zodee those items set out in your order. Payment details (though not necessarily payment) must be provided at the time of submission. No goods will be delivered without fully payment being received.
- Zodee reserves the right to cancel orders it believes are fraudulent or in the event of a technical error resulting in incorrect pricing or stock availability.
- Amendments to orders can be made by Zodee with the expressed permission of the customer. Submission by email and telephone is considered to be a valid form of communication for this authorisation.
- All products sold on this website are inclusive of GST and all other taxes where appropriate.
- Zodee has the right to cancel orders where pricing is inadvertently incorrectly displayed.
- Zodee reserves the right to adjust prices at any time and without prior notice before any order has been submitted.
- Zodee reserves the right to discontinue products at any time and without prior notice. Where a product becomes unavailable after acceptance of your order, Zodee will contact the customer and offer an alternative and/or remove that item from the order.
- To the extent permitted by law, Zodee expressly disclaims all warranties whether expressed or implied including warranties in relation to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer by Zodee in no way affects the terms of any manufacturer's warranty, express or implied.
- Zodee disclaims any and all liability for any failure to deliver any products within our anticipated delivery times. Despatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. Zodee can only accept responsibility for non-delivery of goods where a delivery option requires a signature from the recipient.
- Where products are returned due to change of mind or unsuitability, Zodee will replace or refund the item excluding any related postal charges and excluding the return of the item to Zodee providing all garment are in "as new" condition. Removal of any garment labels is deemed acceptance of the goods.
- Faulty goods will be either repaired, replaced or refunded upon inspection and investigation of the goods.