Cote Noire Gift Pack GP01 Blonde Vanilla
Taking inspiration from provincial village life, we have created a range of full-bodied fragrances combining patisserie favourites with succulent fruits and florals. The fragrances in the Cote Noire range take inspiration from the idyllic Charente countryside with each scent striving to capture a portrait of traditional French life. The fragrances encompass patisserie favourites, fragrant teas, succulent fruits and enticing florals. All come in a stunning gift box for the perfect present.
- Includes a rosebud
- 2 perfume sprays
- Votive 75g candle
- 90ml diffusers and reeds
Blonde Vanilla / Vanille Blanche is a stunning Vanilla fragrance with top notes of jasmine, middle notes of coconut and base notes of cedarwood and Tahitian vanilla
Beautiful Cote Noire candles use natural blended Ecoluxe-wax combined with full-bodied fragrances. These candles come in clear or black glass, adorned with an elegant silver or gold Côte Noire badge. It has a delightful scent when unlit & it will continue to emanate fragrance during the entire burn time.
- Before lighting, remove all packaging, trim wick to 1/4" (6 mm) and place the candle on a flat, heat resistant surface away from anything flammable.
- Extinguish candle after 2 hours and allow to cool before relighting.
- Discontinue use when 1/2" (12mm) wax remains.
To prevent fire: burn candle within sight, keep out of reach of children and pets.
Never burn a candle on or near anything that catches fire.
These beautiful diffusers will fill your room with the most wonderful of French fragrances. Its bold geometric lines are inspired by the Parisian Art Deco movement & are sure to add a touch of elegance to any interior. The diffuser will evenly release fragrance into the air for a period of up to two months using highly absorbent reeds that always retain their colour and shape. Unlike most diffusers, these advanced reeds do not need to be turned - minimizing the chance of drips or spills on your possessions. Diffusers come in a clear glass, adorned with silver or gold Côte Noire badge.
⚠ WARNING AND DIRECTIONS
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Unpack reeds and bottle.
- Unscrew the metallic lid & remove the cap.
- Screw the metallic lid back onto the bottle and insert the reeds.
- Wash hands directly afterwards with soap & water.
- If spillage occurs, absorb liquid with a paper towel immediately to avoid damage to surface finishes.
|Country of Manufacture